Personal information and customer’s details will never be shared with any other business or individual unless required by law. We will ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not retain any information in relation to credit or debit card payments which are used to pay for our services.
We may collect the following information from direct emails, phone calls or via the Contact form on the website:
- contact information including email address, phone number and address
We may use this information to:
- enter into a contract with you for Cremation services
- for internal record keeping
- for administration purposes including maintaining a database of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed us to undertake
- to comply with a legal duty
- for our own lawful (business) interests
You may request details of personal information which Simple Send-offs holds about you under the GDPR/DPB. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email: email@example.com Please also contact us if you would like us to delete personal information about you from our records.
Cancellation Policy/Refund Policy
In the unlikely event that you want to cancel our services, you will be reimbursed with the full amount on the condition that we have not incurred any costs. If we have provided part of the service that can be reasonably identified and costed, you will receive a refund minus these transactions. Appointments or telephone calls made on behalf of the family or representatives will be regarded as a provision of service.
If you paid by credit or debit card, the refund will be returned to your card.
Some cookies are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them, however we also use some non-essential ‘session’ cookies to track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. These cookies are temporary and used to collect data anonymously for web analytics and social sharing services. These do not collect any personal data about you, we do not store them and do not have direct access to the individual data collected. If you’re not happy with this, you can change your browser settings so that we don’t set these cookies but some features of the site may be unavailable.
You can change your browser settings to not accept any cookies or to prompt you before accepting them. If you do this, however, you may experience a loss of functionality on this and many websites. Please refer to your own browser company for information on how to do this.
We use the following cookies:
- devicePixelRatio (this cookie tells the browser about users’ screen parameters (e.g. pixels) to ensure the best resolution)
- viewed_cookie_policy (this cookies is used for when a user returns to the site, so that the pop up Privacy & Cookies Policy consent bar won’t reappear if ‘Accept’ has been selected)
We also use Google analytics, and as a result, cookies from Google are used on this site to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. For more information, please see: Types of cookie used by Google that form part of the Google Privacy and Terms policies.