When you contact Simple Send-offs you can be assured that you will receive a personal and high quality service from our dedicated team. From your initial contact, you will be supported by an experienced funeral director who will guide you throughout the whole process.
Simple Send-offs will undertake the following steps:
- We will visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss your needs; we will advise you on the options available and your legal responsibilities
- The completion of all the necessary medical and legal paperwork
- The transfer of your loved one to our mortuary
- Care of the deceased prior to the cremation or burial
- Provision of an individual wooden coffin, approved for cremation or burial
- The arrangements for the cremation or burial
- A respectful transfer of the deceased by hearse to the appointed crematorium or cemetry
- The provision of coffin bearers
- Arrange a service at a crematorium, cemetery or church (as required)
- Following a cremation, your loved one’s ashes will be personally returned to you in either a wooden urn or scatter tube or arrangements made for the ashes to be strewn in the memorial garden.
Simple Send-offs will endeavour to accommodate any personal wishes, although extra charges may apply for certain services.